Offline Flyers Answers & Explanations
Welcome! Thank you for registering as CAMathories™ member. We hope you will enjoy learning mathematics with CAMathories™. Please feel free to ask mathematics concept questions and share your learning experience with selective Cambridge professors and researchers as well as other members across the globe.
Please check on us regularly for updated posts and videos. Wish you happy Camathoring!
1. Coloring Puzzles
2. Planet Puzzles (Click on the puzzle to see the answers.)
Sample of a math story writing and the declaration for submission.
Title of the story: The Woodland girl, Goldilocks
This story is suitable for the level of pre-K.
This is an interactive animated game.
In a forest, there lived a little girl called Goldilocks. She is a sweet and curious girl.
One morning, she was also out for a walk in the forest and she
found a delightful little cottage. She had not seen this cottage before, so she
wondered who lived there. So, she knocked on the door. Suddenly, the door began to speak.
(Game 1 and instructions of how to play starts here)
“ I am the Door of 3 Bear Cottage. If you want me to open, you must knock 3 times.”
The player needs to knock 3 times, if the player knocks 3 times, the door will speak again. If the player does not knock 3 times, the door will not speak. The door will only speak again after the player knocks correctly.
(Game 1 finishes)
1. This game helps your child to learn about: counting.
2. Talk about: counting one by one. From one, then, two, then, three, in an ascending order.
3. More ways to help: when we go up and down staircases, we can ask our children to count every time s/he goes up or down one step.
The door said: “Well done! As you are so clever I will tell you a secret; I have a special
name for my shape; my shape is a Rectangle”.
(Game 2 starts here)
The door asks the player to choose the right shape of a rectangle. “Please choose my shape.” There are different shapes for the player to choose from, including, circle, triangle and rectangle. The player needs to choose the correct shape; otherwise, the door will not speak again. When the player chooses the correct shape, the door will speak again.
(Game 2 finishes here)
1. This game helps your child to learn about: shape recognition
2. Talk about: different shapes, circle, triangle and rectangle. Circles have no corner, triangles have three corners, and rectangles have four corners.
3. More ways to help: we can let our children recognize shapes in our kitchen, a round/circle saucepan, a triangle toast, and a rectangle microwave oven.
After Golidliocks answered the question correctly, the door said, “You are so smart, please come into our cottage!” When the door opened, Goldilocks saw her parents waiting inside the little cottage for her. They both said” Happy Birthday, Goldilocks! A big surprise to you!”
First name of Parent: __________________
Last name of Parent: __________________
Signature of Parent: ___________________
This story was written solely by (the first and last name of the parent) and my child who attends (the name of the school, and provide school's email address). This story is appropriate for (specify grade level)”
Signature of Math teacher: __________________
Name of school: ___________________________